As one of the first hotels with an international brand, the Ramada Hotel Frankfurt City Centre & Financial District offers:
Corona Test Center Frankfurt Central Station
(for more information please visit: www.corona-frankfurt.com)
We have installed a corona test center at the Ramada Hotel, where antigen rapid tests as well as PCR tests are offered.
• The antigen rapid tests are listed at the department for pharmaceutical and medical products, they are ISO CE certified and have a sensitivity of 97,10% and a specificity of 99,76%.
Antigen Rapid Test : 49,00 € (or 40,00 € for students)
• The PCR tests are analyzed by a cooperation laboratory in Frankfurt. The PCR test results can be transferred within 24-48 hours or even at the same day.
PCR Test : 69,00 € (Test until 17:45 > Result in 24-48 hours)
PCR Test Express : 89,00 € (Test until 13:45 > Result on the same day (approx. 20:00)
– test rooms in the Ramada Hotel
– COVID-Antigen rapid testst
– without appointments
– without waiting time
– accessible / barrier-free
– test result after 45min via E-Mail
– You also recieve a letter of confirmation and a doctor certificate
Our hotel captivates because of its classy and timeless character. Only five minutes of walking distance away from the Frankfurt central train station, business and leisure guests appreciate the excellent location of this 4-star hotel directly at the financial district.
read more ...
- Free WiFi in the entire hotel
- Free in-room tea & coffee facilities
- Central location
- Fast connection to the international exhibition grounds
- Free access to the Business Center
- Hotel terrace
- Lebanese restaurant Du Liban
Not only the excellent location but also the premium service shall enhance your visit and make your trip as pleasant as possible. Moreover, free Wi-Fi is provided in the entire hotel and you have the opportunity to brew tea and coffee in your room. The business center can be used by all guests to print flight tickets or gather information around the city of Frankfurt.
The balance between job and relaxation is very important. The international exhibition grounds of the Messe Frankfurt can be reached by tram within three stops or metro just one stop. Discover museums, the old opera, the zoo or the traditional Roemer and reach the shopping malls Zeil and Skyline Plaza within walking distance.
In order to match your travel needs the hotel offers three room categories from Business Class (well-spaced and equipped) over Standard Rooms (very comfortable) to Economy Rooms (small but well-appointed). The hotel furthermore caters for a culinary experience and entertainment in the evening.
Enjoy oriental delicacies in the Lebanese specialty restaurant Du Liban, watch the exciting belly dance show every Saturday or start into the evening with live music.
In summer, you also have the opportunity to sit on the terrace and spend mild evenings outdoor.